100% Cotton | Made In The USA
The Vietnam Throw is a concerted effort to recognize our military history, and is a humble nod and thank you to the servicemen who fought in Vietnam. The throw features a Colt XM177E1 and Huey helicopters, along with other items and foliage reminiscent of the Vietnam War.
Our blankets are woven, not printed. The final size of the blanket will be roughly 62"x84" - they are large enough for a queen bed & perfect for naps on the sofa.
Woven in a small family-owned mill located in the foothills of the blue ridge mountains. These blankets are made on European Jacquard looms with roughly eight miles of American made 100% Cotton yarn.
-Here are the facts-
• Pre-order opens July 30th at 9am Central and will close at 11:59 Central August 9th.
• Orders will ship roughly 4-6 weeks after pre-orders close. All customers will get regular updates and be notified of any delays or changes as we hear from our manufacturer.
• The throw will retail at $125 + shipping. Subscribers to the newsletter will receive a $10 off code/link the day before launch to use on launch day.
• All orders on July 30th will receive an early bird gift.
• Subscribers will receive a subscriber-only early bird gift for ordering on launch day.
• We are also working on a small collection of items that will accompany the throw blanket on launch day. These products will be publicly announced closer to launch day.
Be sure to subscribe to the newsletter below. Subscribers will have the opportunity to vote on designs and color ways for the early bird gifts and some of the other items in The Vietnam collection. Check back on this page for info about early bird gifts, additional products launching with the throw, and other information we learn through the sample process.
Sign up to receive launch updates below. (you must verify your email after submitting the form)
If you would only like to receive an email when the throws are added to the site, and not get pre-launch updates or the $10 off coupon, head over to the product page HERE and click "notify me when available"
Phone numbers entered into this signup form will ONLY be used for a reminder when the pre-order goes live on the site, and when 24 hours remain. After the throw pre-order we will continue to only use texting as a form of contact for product release reminders. You will be given an opportunity to opt out of future text notifications at that time.
Signing up with this form will place you on a segmented list, with special offers and behind the scenes information that will not be sent to our regular subscribers. If you already receive our emails, you’ll still want to register above.
(you must be subscribed prior to 11:59pm July 29th and place your purchase on July 30th to be eligible for the subscriber-only early bird gift.)
Pre-Order Fulfillment Times
Please understand that 95% of the products in The Vietnam Collection are pre-order. They have varying fulfillment timeframes, however we will be shipping all orders complete. The item with the longest lead time will dictate roughly how long your order will take to ship.
- The Vietnam Throw - expected to ship the end of September.
- Apparel - expected to ship the end of September.
- Nalgene Bottles - expected to ship the end of September.
- Enamel Pins and Patches - expected to ship the beginning of September.
- Stickers - expected to ship the beginning of September.
- Phone Cases - Print On Demand, these will ship separately from the rest of your order because they ship directly from our printer.
- Cookie Cutters - expected to ship the end of September.
We will be sending updates out to let everyone know the status of everything. Add email@example.com to your safe senders list to ensure you get updates. Please refrain from sending us emails asking for updates, we have a lot of post-launch stuff to work on so that orders can hit the mail-stream as products arrive. If for some reason you feel like you are not receiving updates - check back to this blog post where we will also be logging all updates as we send them.
Please note that upgrading your shipping will only get your order to you faster once it has been dropped off to the post office or shipping hub.