Oven: 350º Time: 20-25 minutes
- Pre-heat your oven to 350º, and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat together pumpkin, peanut butter, and eggs on medium/high until combined.
- Gradually add your oats, and 2 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour and beat on low just until incorporated. Add an additional 1/4 cup of flour until dough is no longer sticky.
- Add carrots, zucchini, and spinach and beat until incorporated.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out your dough to 1/4-inch thickness, cut with cookie cutters and bake on prepared baking sheets for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before transferring them to a container or feeding them to your pup.
Get your firearm cookie cutters here!
They'll keep at room temp for a few days, but for up to a week if refrigerated.
Tip: cut the last of the dough up into small pieces and use them as training treats!